What is Reshade?
ReShade is an advanced, fully generic post-processing injector for games and video software developed by crosire. Imagine your favorite game with ambient occlusion, real depth of field effects, color correction and more … ReShade exposes an automated and generic way to access both frame color and depth information (latter is automatically disabled during multiplayer to prevent exploitation) and all the tools to make it happen.
– Added real-time performance view mode
– Added a window for editing the filter in the list of equipment in the GUI
– Added time in milliseconds to display FPS
– Game version: 1.27 (work is possible on earlier versions)
1) Run the application
2) Select the ets2 application from steam / steamapps / common / ETS2 / bin and select win_x86 or win_x64
3) Select Direct3D 9
4) Download the standard click effect yes
5) Start the game and press Shift + F2, press “+” and touch “shader”, select the option from the “shader” that you want.
Tested on 1.27 game version
Ceejay.dk, Crosire, Deepy
DOWNLOAD 2.5 MB