Map of Russia (31 cities) and Belarus (12 cities)
– New cities: Kolomna
– New roads: A108, P115, M5
– Rebuilding cities: Moscow
– Added new prefabs, models and companies
– Fixed bugs previous version
– Adaptation for OpenGL mode
– Others fix
– Compatibility maps: ProMods, MHAPro map EU, TSM. More info please read Readme file.
– Note: To work correctly, the RusMap should be kept below the list of mods.
– Full compatibility 1.23 game version
1. Have the latest version of 7-Zip File Manager ready (do not use Win-RAR for extracting or opening the files)
2. Download all 4 files from the 4 original download links
3. When all downloads are complete, go into your Downloads folder. There will be 4 files with extensions .001, .002, .003, .004
4. Right click on the .001 file, and select “Open with…” and then select 7-Zip File Manager. Click OK
5. Now you will find two .txt files and four .scs files in the archive. You can find a readme.txt file to understand your load order for your map combination (also accessible in the Mod Manager with the info button for the mod).
6. Highlight all the .scs files you require for your map combination in one group, then click “Extract”, and have them extracted to your Downloads folder.
7. Cut and paste those .scs files into your mod folder directory. Delete your older version of RusMap if you have them. Then run ETS2 and enable the files in your Mod Manager with your load order.
Supported versions of the game:
1.23.x + DLC Going East! + DLC “Scandinavia”
Author: [email protected]
Author of new models: Gricko.
Used models mario1961.
Grateful for his klipstoeun8839 excellent model for maps.
Special thanks Gricko, for their help in the construction of maps, correcting all the mistakes and shortcomings, as well as for new objects that make the game atmospheric.
Thanks Vladzz-G for the correction of license plates.
Please save the original download link!!! DO NOT REUPLOAD!!!