New voice navigation variant with closer choices of words to real satellite navigation software: English – Grace (AU).
Added “English – Grace (AU)” voice navigation variant to be available in the safe mode of the Sound Fixes Pack.
Reworked F-22 Raptor aircraft sound. [ATS edition]
Fixed sound bug from the vanilla game where a misplaced F-22 sound could be emitted from a roadside rock in Nevada. [ATS edition]
Reworked distant plane sound for the jet aircraft with contrails.
Fixed sound of propeller planes so that they don’t use the overhead sound while moving slowly on the runway. [ATS edition]
Slight extension to the distance attenuation curve of the trailer coupling sound.
Lowered sound volume of the lawn mower sound.
Minor sound adjustments to the thunder sound mix.
Slight reduction in sound volume for the wet tire sound and minor sound adjustments to its mix.
Some sounds applied to AI traffic vehicles in the International Traffic Pack Vanilla Edition by Elitesquad Modz. [ETS2 edition]
Compatibility patch for the upcoming version of Winter sounds.
This mod has been bringing more immersion to common sounds in the game for over 8 years!
It packs a lot of sound content within one mod, making it great value within the 100 mod limit in Convoy multiplayer.
* ETS2 1.49.2 + ATS 1.49.3. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
* If hosting a Convoy dedicated server with this mod, it is recommended to turn on “mods_optioning” to prevent mod version restrictions.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. traffic packs and traffic pack add-ons)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features meticulously crafted sounds, covering the following:
– An extensive variety of suspension and truck and trailer tire bump sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including authentic sounds for several locomotives and railroad cars.
– Country/state specific railroad crossing bell sounds.
– More auditory detail in tire noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, snow, and sleeper lines.
– Wet tire sound for the player’s truck tires when the asphalt roads are wet.
– Reworked tire screech sound effects.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, with engine and horn sounds uniquely set for specific vehicles.
– English AU/UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and uncustomary phrases removed.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Additional environmental and ambient sounds, and tasteful changes to existing ambient sounds in the game world.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic rain sounds, and an assortment of different thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– Default gear grinding sound effect additions and improvements.
– Stronger reverb effects when under bridges and overpasses.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality.
– (Optional – ATS only) Cop scouting reports via CB radio (enable in voice navigation options).
– Fixes for World Ambient sound glitches from the vanilla game.
For further immersion, the mod may also include official paint colors for each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds and for creating games open to modding
* Drive Safely for sound mixing and editing, some sound samples, and for compiling the mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of rain sound samples
* Grinch for the Euro Truck Simulator 2 fallback railroad crossing bell sound
* Kriechbaum for blinker off stick sound and exhaust sounds from his Mack E6 engine sound mod
* Trayscapes for recordings of a Mack E6 truck
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
If you like quick and easy automatic updates and a ‘safe mode’ to protect from incompatibility with future game updates, the Steam Workshop edition of the mod is highly recommended.
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Grinch, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod