– Added LKW-Schilds (L, G, V, TIR signs) on the upper engine grid
– Reworked engine grids
– New type of projectors available on the forehead
– Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, with various safety signs and speed limits (50, 70, 80, 90 etc.)
– Painted wipers’ base
– The default truck, in 4×2, 6×2, 6×4 and 8×4 variants, comes without any rear wheel arches (fenders) – these are now optional accessory, in plastic or painted versions (except 8×4).
– All chassis versions support adding side skirts and exhausts
– Painted panel above windshield (forehead)
– Added custom decal on the forehead (you can change it by editing decals_ohaha.dds)
– New chassis variants : 8×4 and 6×2 Tandem (compatible* with Flemming V’s tandem trailers)
– Added accessory group to lower engine grid (you can add small lights, to various locations, including turn signals)
– Reworked taillights – LED’s for parking light
– Reworked cabin to accept glass panel on the side.
– Added accessory group to the rim of the Globetrotter XL cabin, enabling you to add custom lights
– A few custom paintjobs
– Custom mirrors with markers to add small lights, including turn signals
– Added accessory group to the back of Globetrotter cabins, for three types of custom lights (park, brake, reverse).
– Starting with v12.5s the front engine grids are disconnected from the engine type. You can switch them in truck shop. Just look for a marker called C_EQUIP (somewhere on the floor level, behind the cab, visible from front and sides).
– Two new roof bars – one for Sleeper cabin (a rework of a default SCS beacon) and one for Globetrotter XL (similar to original Volvo RoofBar)
– Reworked headlights.
Work on: 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15 versions