– fixed various things – don’t ask me what, ’cause I have a poor memory. If there was a bug and you can’t see it anymore, then it’s fixed. if it’s still there, mention it, again, maybe this time I’ll get to fix it, too. 😀
– moved steering wheel into separate model, now selectable in Truck Shop (as new feature of 1.25)
– added steering wheel adjustment – you might notice the up/down tilt looks a bit weird, but, at the moment, it’s all you get : P
– added a new accessory called BACKPANEL, in interior. There is one accessory available for it, not much, but it’s the best I could come up with, atm. You are more than welcome to make more stuff, compatible with it! 🙂
– you can now turn a bit more to the right, to make it possible to select the back panel node.
– er… some other stuff I can’t remember now.
– Work with all DLC´s
– work & test on v1.25
– Tandem Version, 4×2, 6×2 etc..
– Many Addons and new Parts
•truck SCS Software
•tweaks, additions and rebuilt parts ohaha
•tandem variant based on Flemming V’s mods.
•DLC skins pack update by Kilonum
•bug hunting – this forum’s users.
SCS & Ohaha