Changes in version 2.6.1:
– Added rolling roads in the excerpts:
– Mafra – Joinville
– Bagé – Pelotas
– Bage – South Cacapava
– Pellets – South Cacapava
– Butia – Pantano Grande
– Guaira – Ashland
– Fixed hole in Mafra;
– Fixed plate in Joinville;
– Retired Balloon Piracicaba;
– Fixed business Stokes in Matelândia and Sorocaba;
– Added the Company Cristina paint on the original game trucks;
– Added trucks with Cristina paint in fast charges;
Hello this is my first map contains 5 cities I hope you like it!
1- download the file
2- copy the folder mods
3- change the gameplay to deadly routes
DOWNLOAD 27.7 MB
Here is the first and the only one version of Hungary Map till now for Euro Truck Simulator 2. Up to now, 0.9.25 version is released and work fine on ETS2 1.19.x!
There are total 55 cities have been added in this map! Next version of this map will add upto over 300 cities! wow!
I drove this map a long time ago, and I was glad to see it come back out and updated.
This is a nice map, I found that how ever that the speed limit on the GPS and the map is not right.
If you plan to drive this map, you have better go by the map speed sign’s. I think this is something the map team need’s to address.
I also found that the time in the game passed a lot slower then in the regular game. I guess if you like that sort of thing that’s great.
So over all my opinion of this map, is it is top rate. Just a few minor things should be looked at. mainly the speed limit.
Authors: Frank007, LoneWolf
This is a standalone map with many details, realistic atmosphere and new models.
Authors: GerScaniaTrucker, FLD, BlueTruck, nicks4317
DOWNLOAD 270 MB
For the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.18.XE 1.19.X (32bit or 64bit).
This mod adds the Brazilian map to the original ETS2 map.
Key changes from the previous version of mod:
– Addition of 5 new cities – Bage, Rosário do Sul, Guaira, Ashland and Valinhos;
– Correction of minor bugs;
List of Brazilian Cities in mod:
– Rio Grande do Sul:
Dairy, Caxias do Sul, Canoas, Porto Alegre, Osorio, Butia, Pantano Grande, Santa Cruz do Sul, South Caçapava, San Gabriel, Pelotas, Rio Grande, Bage and Rosario do Sul;
– Santa Catarina:
Lages, Criciuma, Florianópolis, Itajaí, Joinville, Campos Novos, Mafra and Joaçaba
Rio Negro, Paranagua, Sao Jose dos Pinhais, Curitiba, Ponta Grossa, Palm Tree, Irati, Prudentópolis, Guarapuava, of South Orange, Cascavel, Foz do Iguaçu, Castro, Pirai do Sul, Tibagi, Ortigueira, Santo Antonio da Platina, Apucarana, Toledo, Marechal Candido Rondon and Guaira.
– Sao Paulo:
Registration, Peruibe, Santos, São Paulo, São José dos Campos, Taubaté, Aparecida, Guaratingueta, Tatuí, Sorocaba, Botucatu, Avare, Ourinhos, Campinas, Jundiai, American, Limeira, Piracicaba, Bauru, Ribeirao Preto and Valinhos.
– Rio de Janeiro
– Resende, Volta Redonda, Mage, Niterói, itaborai and Rio de Janeiro.
– Minas Gerais
– Mato Grosso do Sul
– Modification now adapted 1.19
– Modification are collected in one file, instead of six
– Changed the terrain around the post of DPS at the intersection of the M4 and M27
– Changed the priority of journey of a crossroads at the intersection of the M4 and M27 ( M27 now main road)
– Added the ability to bring building materials for the construction of interchanges in Dzhubga.
Tested Version 1.19.x beta
DOWNLOAD 1 GB
This is a hotfix version for the other version of the Northern Scandinavia map that makes it compatible with 1.18
0.98.5 wasn’t compatible with 1.18, only with 1.17
How to install:
– Move the scs files to the ETS2 mod folder: My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod
– Start a new profile(if you don’t have this map already)
– Make sure you set the game module on “Test1.mdb”, not “europe.mdb”, or the game will just crash, because this is a standalone map which is replacing the original map.
– And there you go, you are all set.
Bugs that are not fixed:
– Location of the map
– Correct value while passing toll stations
– Rain in some tunnels
– Invisible wall on new highway section from Hunstad to Bertnes. This occures after you have passed a village called Valle(sign on the road for it). It is between Valle and Vikan to be exactly.
– Not tested on 1.17
– Requires DLC Scandinavia to use the map. This has been explained before and would not like to explain again.
New features in v0.98.5:
– New highway section between Hunstad and Tverlandet. New 4-lane road opened.
– Mercedes/MAN truck dealer(scenery object) added in Bodø
– Names of certain cities like Bodø is not now Bodoe. Stromsnes is now Strømsnes, Aa i Lofoten is now Å i Lofoten.
FLD(prefabs, models), Chris94_NOR(map developer)
DOWNLOAD 62 MB