This mod replaces default sounds to be more immersive and realistic. Takes the simulation to a whole new level. This makes for a good combination with other truck sound mods.
** New in v12.1 **
– Increased volume of some AI traffic trucks and buses (turbo, engines, gear changes)
– Added external suspension sounds for trailer/cabin
– Mixed in part of the new default ATS trailer coupling sound
** Feature list **
1) Tire / Tyre sounds:
– Realistic asphalt tire sounds that resonate depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
– Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt or gravel roads.
2) Suspension sounds:
– Increases range of suspension sounds from just tire suspension sounds to cabin, trailer and tire suspension sounds.
– Light impacts trigger speed bump or irregular road surface suspension sounds
– Medium impacts trigger squeaking of cabin
– Very hard impacts may trigger the sound of a key swinging
3) Gameplay and User Interface sounds:
– “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound.
Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in-game.
– “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and ferry loading screen sound.
– Reworked garage door sound and corrected its volume to a lower level
– Reduced volume of adviser message sound
4) Fuel / Gas station sounds:
– Classic/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s).
– Real fuel pump, fuel lid sounds, door close and key insertion sound effect for after refueling to a full tank.
5) Common truck sounds:
– Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds.
Can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox.
– Increased volume for interior stick sounds:
parking brake stick,
blinker stick lever
– Real stick/switch/button sounds for:
blinker / indicator / turn signal,
– Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
– Lift axle has button press sound effect
– Real sound effect for trailer coupling. Also includes the sound of
the trailer brakes connecting straight after the fifth wheel coupling
– Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks
(ETS2 exclusive feature)
6) AI Traffic sounds:
– AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
– AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds
(turbo, engines, gear changes)
– You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you
or passing by you in the oncoming lane
7) Environment sounds:
– Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
– Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
– Louder train, helicopter and airplane sounds
** Compatibility **
– Compatible for and tested on ETS2 version 1.22.2.
No errors in game log.
– Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks.
Does not replace individual truck sounds, so can be used with any truck sound mod of your choice.
– Compatible with all maps
– Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4 (provides realistic thunder and exterior rain sounds).
Both mods can be enabled at the same time. Check load order image for more details.
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Ludmilla, Katixa/Irreo, Balamut, AlexeyP, Stewen, nIGhT-SoN