Engine and horn sounds added to the 2021 Renault T and Renault T Evolution trucks in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
– Special thanks to kriechbaum for some sound effects from his Renault T sound mod.
Engine sounds added to the 2009 Volvo FH16 in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
1 new horn sound added to the array for the 2014 MAN TGX in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Engine and horn sounds added to the 2011 UAZ-2206 (‘loaf’) in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Minor sound adjustments for the 1985 Mercedes-Benz W124 in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
2015 Jeep Rengade sound set is now the default sound set for car_normal_2.soundref. [ETS2 edition]
Some sounds applied to AI traffic vehicles in the International Traffic Pack Vanilla Edition by Elitesquad Modz. [ETS2 edition]
Applied tugboat horn functionality from v24.03 that was missing in the ATS edition of the mod. [ATS edition]
2013 Buick Enclave (1st generation, refreshed) sound set is now the default sound set for car_default_2.soundref. [ATS edition]
Reduced chances of overlapping recalculating/u-turn phrases for the English – Grace (AU) voice navigation variant.
Dropped support for game version 1.48 on the Steam Workshop in preparation for 1.50.
This mod has been bringing more immersion to common sounds in the game for over 8 years!
It packs a lot of sound content within one mod, making it great value within the 100 mod limit in Convoy multiplayer.
* ETS2 1.49.2 + ATS 1.49.3. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Does not replace individual player truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
* If hosting a Convoy dedicated server with this mod, it is recommended to turn on “mods_optioning” to prevent mod version restrictions.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. traffic packs and traffic pack add-ons)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features meticulously crafted sounds, covering the following:
– An extensive variety of suspension and truck and trailer tire bump sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including authentic sounds for several locomotives and railroad cars.
– Country/state specific railroad crossing bell sounds.
– More auditory detail in tire noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, snow, and sleeper lines.
– Wet tire sound for the player’s truck tires when the asphalt roads are wet.
– Reworked tire screech sound effects.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, with engine and horn sounds uniquely set for specific vehicles.
– English AU/UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and uncustomary phrases removed.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Additional environmental and ambient sounds, and tasteful changes to existing ambient sounds in the game world.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Three standalone air horns.
– Sound mix implemented for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic rain sounds, and an assortment of different thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– Default gear grinding sound effect additions and improvements.
– Stronger reverb effects when under bridges and overpasses.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality.
– (Optional – ATS only) Cop scouting reports via CB radio (enable in voice navigation options).
– Fixes for World Ambient sound glitches from the vanilla game.
For further immersion, the mod may also include official paint colors and more authentic specifications for each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound. Rarer paint colors are less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds and for creating games open to modding
* Drive Safely for sound mixing and editing, some sound samples, and for compiling the mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of rain sound samples
* Grinch for the Euro Truck Simulator 2 fallback railroad crossing bell sound
* Kriechbaum for blinker off stick sound and several Renault T and Mack E6 sound samples
* Trayscapes for recordings of a Mack E6 truck
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
If you like quick and easy automatic updates and a ‘safe mode’ to protect from incompatibility with future game updates, the Steam Workshop edition of the mod is highly recommended.
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Grinch, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod