Skin request

Home Forums Mods requests Skin request

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Endre

Hi guys my request is that could som1 make an assasins creed skin 4 volvo fh 16

Josiesomething
    Participant

Are there any particular images you like?
    New Volvo or old Volvo?

Josiesomething
    Participant

Something like this?

Endre

yesssssssssssss plz this volvo

Endre

just 1 thing if u can do it with white background

Endre

and 6×6

Josiesomething
    Participant

I’ve uploaded the skin in white, so it should appear soon.

What mod do you use to get the 6×6? I don’t know if it really makes a difference for the skin, unless there are sideskirts.

Josiesomething
    Participant

You can find the skin here:

Ianwigan

josie its me ive not got my blonde hitch hiker yet but erm ok i can do skins but struggling alittle at moment ive a friend whos little chappie plays ets and as the peterbilt 389 by stas and dimmitry i have the template ok it comes as a dds so open it in photo shop as a png as photoshop wont open dds for me and then i do my skin for it then save it to desktop as jpg and convert it back to dds. ok after i done that do i need to use ets studio and skin lets say a daf as it appears in daf dealers online the peterbilt skin then comes out as a scs ok i know then if open scs with winrar rename the folder saying daf to peterbilt and then open the sii file and change that to peterbilt it should work but it wont do have you any ideas. ive tried just leaving it as dds and droping it in the peterbilt folder paintjob in upgrades and i cant get eitherway to work appreciate if you have any ideas flower? really want make is day by doing this truck for him he might be english but the little chap likes those american trucks im wondering about him serious lol

Josiesomething
    Participant

Can you give me a link to the mod and the template? That way I can check it out for you.

Let’s help the chappie with his big American Truck eh 😀

Ianwigan

ok waith i go find the original truck josie

Ianwigan

ok josie thats the one all i want is basiclt to know how to get my dds to scs file etc i can email or give you email so you can help if you like but please dont feel obliged to as i appreciate any help trust him to go for a american truck n not a normal euro truck i had make do with a tonka toy or a corgi truck with a piece of string to pull it along lol thank you josie

Josiesomething
    Participant

Well, as far as I can tell the truck code is “peterbilt.389”, so you’ll have to use that instead of “daf.xf” or “scania.r”.

You can check this by opening the truck mod and checking the folder name inside def\vehicle\truck\

He’ll get his truck

Ianwigan

thanks josie tryd it couldnt get it to work maybe it is skinned on another truck instead of scania ans daf lol i ask skiner but cant get the answer i need unless he dont understand english properly still no worrys cheers josie and ps i aint got a hitch hiker yet though i seen a few odd charecters on the romanian map walking down the road miles from anywhere cheers josie

Josiesomething
    Participant

Could you give me a link to the skin file? Maybe I can try figuring out why it doesn’t work.

And good luck with the hitch hikers 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.