I am a daily ETS2 player I really like the game but, I decided to create this mod because the Economy is not realistic enough. The problem with it is the experience points which are really off point. What I decided to do is to increase some of the points given to you at the end of deliveries. I have increased the long distance points because you have to get a good reward after a long haul.
– Better experience points when parking with the trailer.
– Easier to gain money from jobs.
– Jobs last longer.
– Fines are increased due to money profit.
– Bigger interest on loans but longer amount of time to pay them.
– Garage upgrades cost less to make it more realistic.
– Hiring drivers cost more.
– Driver’s revenue is increased.
– Drivers will take the best jobs that are available.
– Fuel discount in your garage is lowered to 10%.
– Selling trucks is now more realistic. (Sell them for more)
– You need to buy atleast 10 trucks for online buy.
– Avoiding sleep in now a serious thing.
– €6,322 per 1km
IF YOU FIND ANYTHING THAT COULD BE IMPROVED THEN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN FIX IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE.
TESTED ON V1.27, GIVE HIGHER PRIORITY IN THE MOD MANAGER TO MAKE IT WORK BETTER.
Kacperth Workshop, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 18 KB