ReisProject 1.5 | 02-02-2016
Changelog 1.4 > 1.5:
– Inclusion of Scandinavia DLC
– Lot of new and rebuilds
– Bug fixes
– Def Tuning
– New Textures
– DLCs Going East+Scandinavia
III. Special Information
1. SCS free Hungary-DLC was not included due to many strange conflicts which occure with the city of Budapest – result: Deletion. Great.
2. The console gonna display some yellow lines. Don’t get irritated about that! Some road sections needed be enlarged to create a better road scenery and that’s the fact these lines are angry about.
3. Since I don’t know anything about working with Zmod, I was not able to convert some of the signs to the current PMG-/PMD format.
4. I hate those shimmering road blocks/dead ends – thats why you won’t find any of them in modified/new areas – so, have a look at the Map!
5. You are not able to change anything relating defs;models;textures etc. Keep in mind, that all your changes in this map will be overwritten by any upcoming update!
6. It’s strongly recommended to throttle down ETS2s genereal speed with the usage of the command: “warp 0.65” ETS2s speed is much to high, it feels like a racing game with a general speed of about 170kph
>>>Notice: Altough this mod took a lot of time for it’s creation, some unknown problems could be possible.
– sign model by bora
– sign model2 by kamaz – converted by merlinita
– overlay definitions/flags by merlinita
– Elektronische Anzeigetafel by ? – converted by merlinita