– The city of Omsk and the nearest settlements (Marianivka, Lyubin, Krasny Yar, Lusino, Druzhino, Entrance).
– Federal roads P402, P254, as well as roads of local importance.
– A functioning economy based on defaulted companies (in the future it is planned to create custom companies for the map).
– Several complex interchanges made by hand, without the use of default prefabs.
– Several unique custom objects.
– Several small easter eggs that can be found by carefully examining the map.
– Many bugs with traffic, markup, terranes and other things that the author did not manage to catch.
– Two dealers – Iveco and Reno.
ATTENTION: The map is started by a separate module! To do this, you will need to create a new profile and connect the mods before starting the game by selecting the sibir.mdb module
The author of SibirMap is very grateful to the authors of RusMap and SouthernRegion projects for the opportunity to implement the SibirMap project.
– Rusmap (Map, Def, Model)
– SouthernRegion (Map & Def, Model)
– Sibirmap (Map, Def, Model)
Model1 – http://sharemods.com/ic4rxjw4g4d1/sibmodel.scs.html
Model2 – http://sharemods.com/6lytyuw9r6gb/sibmodel2.scs.html
The map is compatible with the traffic-pack from Jazzycat.
The map version: 1.27 1.28.
All the published map dlc (GE, Scandinavia, Viva la France) are needed.
A huge request – keep the original links to the files! Thank you.
Author – 10avoid.
Contacts – VK.com/sibirmap
DOWNLOAD 15.6 MB