German City Names v 1.35 for ProMods 2.27
This mod should be placed above all other map mods in the mod manager!
Tested with version 1.31 of the game; it should also work with newer/older versions.
Adds German translations of the cities of the following maps/DLCs:
– vanilla map
– DLC “Going East!”
– DLC “Scandinavia”
– DLC “Vive la France!”
– DLC “Italia”
– ProMods v2.27
– Poland Rebuilding v2.2
– Project Balkans v1.8
Example: “Praha (Prag)”
If you discover a new city, only the German translation will be displayed – “PRAG”.
To some other cities – mainly France and the UK – were added dialect names of this cities with slashes. Example: “Huesca/Uesca”
The capitals of all countries are written in CAPITAL LETTERS on the map. (E. G.: “BRATISLAVA (Pressburg)”)
– Added city names of Poland Rebuilding v2.2
– Added city names of Project Balkans v1.8
– Adapted for ProMods 2.25+
– Cities of Italy DLC added
– Files for HungaryMap / ItalyMap mods removed
– Small bugs fixed
– Adapted for 1.30
– Adaption for HungaryMap by Frank007 – use other file!
– Fixed spelling mistakes
– Adaption for ItalyMap v2.0 by Renzo243 and Deco13
– Wrong displayed city names fixed
– Missing German city names adde
For news, visit https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19626
SCS, ProMods team, Poland Rebuilding team, Project Balkans team, Topolino
DOWNLOAD 289 KB