This mod is a winter version of Physics 6.1. It works the same as 6.1 but this winter version has some extra features for driving in snow:
(This mod does not provide snow, you need a separate snow mod)
NEW FEATURES IN WINTER EDITION:
1. Wheel slip when turning at high speed (you should experience a lot of under-steering from 80 kmh and higher)
2. Slower acceleration rate due to the wheel slip.
3. Slower hill climbing due to the wheel slip.
GENERAL USER INSTRUCTIONS :
For the general user instructions (set up) please refer to Physics 6.1 page as below.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS WINTER EDITION:
1. This is not an add-on, this is a main physics mod, that means you have to disable any other main physics mod.
2. This mod is compatible and can be used along side with my Air Ride mods (the Air Ride must be higher).
3. This mod must be higher than truck mods (if any).
4. When climbing hills, you are highly advised to use manual transmission. Otherwise auto transmission will get you stuck on the hill.
5. It is recommended to use together with my “Alive Traffic Snow Edition” mod to simulate real life snow traffic.
LIMITATION & FUTURE PLANS
As we know that SCS’s physics is very old and outdated. So there are 2 major things that are currently impossible to do in the game but i am testing to make them occur in the game.
2. Tire burning
Hopefully, my next physics mod will be named “Momo’s Physics 7 Drift & Burn !!!”
By subscribing this mod, you have agreed that:
– If you want to re-upload anywhere else, you will use only this link, and you will not produce a new link.
This mod is and will always be free of charge. However, tips are always appreciated.
You can donate by Paypal or Steam Wishlist/Trading Cards.
FOLLOW MY MODS ON FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
DOWNLOAD 162 KB